Good evening friends,
There are nights like these when I feel down and anxious, everything feels wrong and it's not fair to the much cruel world out there, and even this conscious mind makes me feel ever worse.
It makes me feel like I'm the biggest living brat there is.
On a night like these, I always sit on my bed and write a list of things I should be grateful for.
And tonight, before I say good night, I thought I'd share my list with you guys.
1. The good plates of food I don't have to beg people for
2. The roof over my head, the bed under my body
3. The nice clothes I get to buy myself
4. The 6,000 (and growing) lovely subscribers I have on my channel, and the people reading this
5. Fairy lights over my bed, burning scented candles
6. The friends that would listen to my sad stories as well as funny ones
7. My health
8. My little sisters who will forever be my best friends
9. Supportive people who tell me to pursue what I love
10. The kind, sensitive, humble heart that still realises I have a lot of things to be thankful for
It isn't so hard, isn't it? trying to be positive?
I have realised that the least I allow myself to wallow in sadness, the happier I'll be.
I'd love to know, what are the things are you thankful for?