I'm writing to you on January 1, 2016!
I'd like to start the year with what were my morning prayer every day in middle school:
- God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
- The courage to change the things I can,
- And the wisdom to know the difference.
- 2015 were so good to me, there are a few downs that I can easily overlooked over the shower of ups I've received.
- Over the year, I learnt about so many things including passion, the courage to pursue them, and consistency.
- I met so many new people, eliminate a few non-mutual so-called friendships, and cherished the real people who made big impacts.
- I took lots of chances in which I've made fond memories of.
- I made a few super memorable trips with cousins, friends and family.
- I met someone I fell in love with, some to call friends, lots of inspiring people.
- I loved, hated, and let go of the things I cannot fix.
- May 2016 be more.