Good day, wild roses!
I am sick in bed, with my third box of tissue next to me.
Currently, it's a rainy sunday morning, huh, where have I heard that before. -_-
But anyways, nothing make any horrible day brighter like new accessories! YAY!
I honestly am a jewelry-junkie. My father is in the industry, eversince I was a child, I ALWAYS, have something on me. One of my favorite brands since I was very young, DIVA, had just launched a new store in the mall near my music school, I decided to splurge on a few stuff!
1. I went to Forever 21 and got a couple stuff including this sunnies, which is so adorable. It's got floral pattern and EVERYONE can rock a good ol' RayBan-style sunnies! (:
2. Also from forever 21 is this cuff-bracelet that has crystal details which looks gorgeous paired with other bracelets!
3. I saw this and instantly got it! The mint color is so adorable, I can't help but getting it. PLUS, it was on a half-price sale for like $10.
4. Hearts & Pearl. I'm a sucker for anything that looks retro like this. I just find it so pretty, even just to look at!
5. I don't know if you can really see how fancy this pink-feather earrings are from this photo. But they are really fancy. Just absolutely beautiful.
6. Another retro-looking piece that I had worn last night to a birthday party, looks absolutely stunning.
7. A set of vintage accessories. They don't look that good in photograph, but they're very simple and effortlessly gorgeous. I love it.
8. THIS EARRINGS HAVE BELLS. I probably shouldn't sound too excited about them, but they look very bohemian, I had to get them.
9. MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE piece. They resemble a dream-catcher, I can't express how beautiful I find them. A little too much for daily accessories, but it would look great with a simple outfit for a night out.
10. This one is just a friendship bracelet with a little heart charm that I got for my friend, Ruthfi and I, as a delivery present. She's now a mum! It's crazy.
The prices of these items are varied, on average from US$10 - $20
(US$ 1 = Rp. 11 764.7059)
Well, well, well,
Life's been very hectic. I finished third semester and now on holiday until 4th semester starts.
[Oh the business world won't stop turning.]
I accidentally knocked over my tripod the other week, and broke my camera lens :'(
I have never been so upset in breaking anything in my life. I am working really hard to be able to fix it, my life's such a blur with no lens to look through.
Other than that, I still post videos on my Youtube channel, youtube.com/NessieJudge, please check it out and subscribe if you like the crazy content of it.
Ah being sick sucks, it's even hard to sound happy!
I hope you're all well!